Last Updated: January 3, 2024
Welcome to Reactor. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Reactor's Website, located at reactorexperience.com
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Reactor if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, Reactor and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
2. Restrictions You are specifically restricted from:
Publishing any website material in any media;
Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
Using this website in any way that is damaging, or in connection with any unlawful activity.
3. No Warranties This website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Reactor makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind.
4. Limitation of Liability In no event shall Reactor, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website.
5. Indemnification You hereby indemnify Reactor to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
6. Severability If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
7. Variation of Terms Reactor is permitted to revise these terms at any time, and by using this website, you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis.
8. Assignment Reactor is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations without notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
9. Entire Agreement These terms constitute the entire agreement between Reactor and you in relation to your use of this website, superseding all prior agreements and understandings.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state/country of [Your State/Country], and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in [Your State/Country] for the resolution of any disputes.